Ogier Developer Textures

Ogier discussion and questions

Ogier Developer Textures

Postby Amran » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:10 am

This is a simple texture pack which adds some basic developer textures for use with Ogier. These can be useful to help block out geometry when planning a level.

Download Enclave_DeveloperTextures

There are two files included, DeveloperTextures.xtc and Surf_Developer.xtx.

To install, place these files in the following directories:
DeveloperTextures.xtc goes in ..\Enclave\Sbz1
Surf_Developer.xtx goes in ..\Enclave\Sbz1\surfaces

The textures will then show up under their own 'Developer' tab in Ogier's Surface browser.
Amran
Ogier-Editor

Re: Ogier Developer Textures

Postby GaelRomanet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:01 pm

I am using Dragon UnPACKer 5 to open the CompiledTextures.xtc file in Enclave\Sbz1 folder.

I am very interested in retexturing the game levels. My only problem is the following; how do I create a new .xtc file? Do you know any tool able to do so?

It seems that Dragon UnPACKer 5 does not allow to modify the content of the CompiledTextures.xtc file in Enclave\Sbz1 folder.
GaelRomanet

Re: Ogier Developer Textures

Postby Amran » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:43 pm

GaelRomanet wrote:I am using Dragon UnPACKer 5 to open the CompiledTextures.xtc file in Enclave\Sbz1 folder.

I am very interested in retexturing the game levels. My only problem is the following; how do I create a new .xtc file? Do you know any tool able to do so?

It seems that Dragon UnPACKer 5 does not allow to modify the content of the CompiledTextures.xtc file in Enclave\Sbz1 folder.

Sounds like you've already tried Dragon UnPACKer to see if the files could be replaced that way. To compile .xtc files you'll want to use XWC_Static which is included in the Enclave GDK download. This download also includes Enclave's surface (.xtx) files which are normally compiled into the games levels. There's some information on this included in the Enclave Examples & Documentation, under Surfaces and Importing Custom Textures.

My suggestion would be to go to the ModDB page and download the following items, then take a look at those two sections of the documentation to get started:
-Enclave Examples & Documentation
-Enclave GDK Version 103
-Ogier Version 101
-Ogier Documentation (PDF & Reference Doc)
Amran
Ogier-Editor

Return to Ogier General